Monday, March 24, 2008

I need an intervention

Well, it looks like Maya may now be on some sort of schedule for taking naps. It's 2:10 and she has been asleep since 11. Maybe she has a bit of the sickness that has been lurking around our house. So, what have I done during this time? Work on my studies, you say? Of course...not! Instead I have ordered Ella some shoes from zappos and me some new outfits for my return to work in a few weeks and...I have googled everyone I know. Great fun! I found some pics of my brother on his MBA buddies' blogs. I have discovered that Jared and I have donated to many organizations without actually giving them any money. I found out that you can see my dad's interview with TPT on the internet and that MOM is in wikipedia! Wheew. I need a coffee break.

No comments: