Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Some old calendars

I think I have finally unpacked the last of the boxes for the office. It took a while to get through them all because we just recently had our new office desk installed. It looks great and has planty of room to store all my scrapbook items and files - plus it looks like a built in! So I found these old calendars that we have been saving because they have important milestones from Ella's life as an infant and one year old. Instead of saving the calendars (for some reason I am on this kick to purge!), I will list the Ella dates and events here:
2004
MARCH 16 - Ella begins to crawl
20 - Pulling up on furniture
APRIL 18 - First tooth
19 - Crawling
2005
(Jared's entries) August 9 - "Ella drank the milk from her bowl of Scooters - her own idea - she says "Ella big girl."
August 20 "Ella realizes she likes pepper straight and has to be cut off after 1/2 tsp.

No comments: